Our Firm Takes on Challenging Cases in the Areas of Real Estate Law, Business and Corporate, Civil Litigation & Probate and Estate Administration
We fight hard to prevail in your legal matter
McGee & Mason P.A. is a tenacious law firm committed to client success in Real Estate Law, Business and Corporate, Civil Litigation & Probate and Estate Administration cases. Based in Brooksville, we are known as fierce litigators in the courts throughout all of Florida . Our attorneys have the necessary persistence to help you prevail in your legal conflict. We have 75 years of experience and we are determined to win. Read our profiles to learn more about our qualifications.
Our attorneys take an aggressive approach in multiple areas of the law
McGee & Mason P.A. knows how to interpret Florida law to your best advantage. Our lawyers are passionate about their work and fearlessly strive for the results you require in a variety of practice areas:
- Real Estate Law: Our experienced attorneys provide a full range of real estate law services, including purchase and sale contracts, commercial and residential leases, construction contracts, commercial and residential loan documentation, construction liens, title insurance and closings, title disputes, boundary disputes, easements, promissory notes and mortgages, foreclosures, and evictions
- Land Use, Zoning, and Planning Law: City and County governments have a myriad of regulations regarding when and how your land can be used, and our experienced attorneys will assist you in obtaining the re-zonings, variances, special exceptions, and comprehensive plan amendments that will allow you to use your property as you desire
- Code Enforcement Litigation: When local governments allege that you are using your land in a way not permitted under the land use regulations, our experienced attorneys can assist you in defending against the charges and bringing your use into compliance with the applicable regulations
- Environmental Law: Due to the complexity of environmental laws, it is imperative for businesses to be represented by attorneys who are familiar with the law. Our attorneys have significant experience in environmental law and have the skills necessary to aggressively litigate on your behalf
- Business and Corporate Law: Business and corporate law issues, including the choice and formation of operating entities, are intertwined with the conduct of your personal and financial affairs, and our experienced attorneys are available to assist you regarding those issues
- Civil Litigation: Litigation, regarding real estate, business, and personal issues, is often the last resort in resolving those issues, and our experienced attorneys can assist you in avoiding, but, if necessary, pursuing and defending, such matters
- Wills, Trusts, Estate Planning and Probate Administration: Estate and probate planning is essential to assure the efficient transfer of assets from one generation to the next, and our experienced attorneys are available to establish, through effectively drafted wills, trusts, advance directives, and other planning documents, the mechanisms by which that will happen
When you retain the services of McGee & Mason P.A., you can be assured that your attorney will pursue your case with zeal.
Contact our diligent Brooksville law firm today
McGee & Mason P.A. believes that you are entitled to strong representation. Let our lawyers take command of your legal situation. Our offices are conveniently located in Brooksville. Call the firm at 352-251-3121 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.